Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 4, 5 and 6

The past few days have been pretty much the same.

Breakfast - Green juice (kale, celery, and apple)
Peeled apples
Lunch - Mangoes and papayas
Dinner - Black grapes and bananas
Sometimes a salad or wrap with red pepper and celery.





I had a good weekend. Even though I was social and went to a lot of parties and dinners, I ate my fruit beforehand and wasn't tempted.

I watched the film Supersize Me tonight. It's a documentary, in which the subject eats only McDonald's food for 30 days. In the beginning he is very healthy, but over the course of one month he gains 20 pounds, his health severely declines, cholesterol and blood pressure skyrocket, and he feels depressed and lethargic all of the time.

Eating fruit makes me feel like the opposite of Supersize Me. Everything gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment