Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Who am I?

Or more like, who do I want to be?

I want to be the girl who lights up a room when she walks in.
Who has a good energy that people are just drawn to.
Who inspires people with her lifestyle and attitude.
Who you can always count on as a friend; you think of her when you need someone to talk to, or to listen, or for advice, or a unique perspective on life.
Who is understanding, kind, and non-judging of others.
Who puts others at ease.
Who loves to try new things and is always up for adventure and fun.
Who runs 5k races and marathons.
Who senses others' energy in situations and responds accordingly.
Who always knows the right thing to say.
Who follows her divine intuition and guidance to the highest possible, always in a state of grace.
Whose thoughts, words, and actions come from a high place.
Who uplifts the energy of all around her.
Who gives love unconditionally.

Can I be her? I think that is a very good place to start. I will keep trying every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment