Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Perfect Day.

5:30-6:00 am - Wake up.
One hour of meditation.
Yoga
Walk or run outdoors
Get ready for the day

Noon - Sunshine and reading

Afternoon - Volunteering, work, school, lessons, research, personal projects, playing music, or painting and drawing

Evening - Spend time with family and friends
Emails, internet
Phone and skype
Reading
Writing in journal or blog
Another hour of meditation
Prayer.

11:00-midnight - Sleep.

This is the perfect day that I am working to create. It gives me plenty of time for the things that are important to me such as reading, meditation, exercise, learning, and spending time with others, as well as time alone, all of which I value very much in my day.

Every day wake up and create the perfect life. It's kind of like playing dolls when you were a girl - except now it's your life. Anything you dream of is possible. All it takes is to never stop believing in it.

Dream it, believe it, acheive it.


No comments:

Post a Comment