Thursday, April 15, 2010

Past. Present. Future.

"Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers." -Rainer Maria Rilke


Hello. I had such an experience last night. I finished writing in one diary and usually I just close them up and put them away somewhere and start a new one. Last night however I was feeling curious, it has been quite a monumental past year you see and so I read all back through this journal, and the one before, and the one before. And it was amazing to see what I wrote about what I was going through and how I felt and what I was thinking, and how it all has delivered me perfectly into the present moment. It was a good reinforcement to trust that what is happening is always towards my greater good.

Dear Diary,
I love you.

It has been a while since writing here, but I want to start blogging again. Just to talk about my life and thoughts, and what I am eating mostly and how I am feeling about it. See here I have no fruitarians or raw foodists arounds to share with, in fact I don't even know another vegan. Which is okay, and is all the more reason for me to set a good and strong example.

So this is a way for me to think outloud as I continue my progress as a fruitarian and to inspire myself. I can also talk about my reasons for being fruitarian, and record my observations, as well as the many good things things I am attracting, and perhaps other blogs I enjoy.

What I would like to be doing now is all monomeals of juicy fruit, keeping it light, listening to hunger or lack thereof, and finishing my last meal early in the day. I do have a habit of eating late at night, because I have been doing it all my life as a way to relax after the day is finished. But I can find another way to relax, such as meditating, reading, and writing, or talking on the phone, instead of eating dinner late at night.

The past few days I have been eating a lot. In fact, I want to write it here because I myself cannot quite believe it. Today and yesterday too I ate well over 2,000 calories. I always hear about 811ers who are eating 3-4,000 calories a day, and wonder how and where these people put it. My day usually averages about 1,500-1,800 calories at the most. But lately have been out of the usual. What I would usually last me a whole week, I ate in 3 days. Well there is a whole store full of delicious fruit so that is not a problem. I am trying to listen for now, and I wonder if this will continue.

Today:

Breakfast - Cucumber juice and 1 honeydew melon.
Lunch - 2 large (large) papayas. Not at the same time.
Dinner - Juice of 8 pink grapefruits.
Snack - 10 tangerines.
Late-night snack - Celery and tomato juice, 1 bunch of asparagus, and grape tomatoes.



See? I wasn't kidding. That is some healthy eating right there.

And yesterday? Well:

Breakfast - Celery juice and 15 tangerines, juiced.
Lunch - 1 cantaloupe melon.
Later - 2 small papayas and 3 red bananas.
Snack - 1 large papaya, 1 thai coconut water and meat.
Dinner - 1 small, but generous and very perfect, angelic durian.


I think that is good. It is very healthy, mostly juicy fruit and almost all monomeals.

There. That felt good. I think I will blog more often. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment