Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Missing link.

Today I went running for the first time in a couple of months. Wow, I feel like a new person! Exercise can be a kind of meditation. For many years I ran daily, but decided to take a break just to see what would happen if I didn't take out my emotions and thoughts through exercise, where they would go, what things would develop. It was a good experiment. I learned new things about myself and about life.

Lately, even my most favorite fruits do not seem appealing. Honeydew? Yuck. Grapefruits? Sour. Bananas? Gag. I even bought some exotic fruits the other day, durian and longans, and they seemed blah. Not really sure what to eat then or if to eat at all. Maybe I need to exercise more? But if I don't feel like it I'm not going to make myself. I had some avocados today for the first time in a while, just for something dense. Usually these days I am just having tangerine juice, and sometimes papaya or pineapple.

Today:
Breakfast - Juice of 15 honey tangerines
Lunch - a very large papaya
Snack - 2 avocados

Kind of feel like Woody from Toy Story:



Life can be very strange sometimes. But I do like surprises every now and then. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment