Monday, April 19, 2010

I love my blog.

It helps me. Even if no one reads it. Whatever I write about, magically happens - oftentimes the very next day.

Lately I have been going through some deeply moving changes in myself. Today was very real. I appreciate that. I am asking the strength and grace to face my challenges, learn from them, overcome and go higher.

I am doing well on juicy fruits in monomeals. I found this list from another website interesting - it's the reasons why people eat:
-The choice of food that tastes good.
-The choice of whatever food that fills the stomach so that one can not eat more.
-It's mealtime and whatever food is available is ok.
-The choice to eat any food that is within reach, food that "happens to be there so why not eat it".
-The choice of cheaper food alternatives.
-Everyone else is eating that particular type of food.
-Someone else prepared this food so it's convenient to eat it.
-Someone offered the food so it's inpolite not to eat it.
-Not giving it much thought whatsoever, simply eating "just because".

The last one, "just because", seems to be the most common. Strange when you think of it that way. Why do we eat at all? Before eating, think what is the reason? Is it out of boredom, distraction, entertainment, social reasons, convenience, restlessness, habit, "just because"? What would life be like if we didn't need to eat? What things would change? What possibilities are there? I like to challenge common thought-forms and have been exploring these ideas. It has lead to some very interesting new perspectives for me, on the verge of a paradigm shift. From now on if I eat at all, it will only be those fruits that resonate with my energy. Honey tangerines are good right now.

Today:
Breakfast - celery juice and 1 large papaya
Lunch - juice of 18 honey tangerines
Dinner - juice of 18 honey tangerines

This. I can't stop listening.


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment