Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear Body.


Dear body,

Lovely you. You have been so kind to me in granting me health and happiness. I am so sorry for all I have put you through in the past. I promise that I will treat you the best I possibly can, like the beautiful being you are. I promise to give you the proper conditions to heal. I will not give you anything I know you do not want, and I will not deny you of what I know you need. I trust in you to do what you know is right. Please forgive me for all I have done in the name of stress, sleep deprivation, and entertainment. You are my temple and my home and I shall only treat you as such. You are so wise, kind, and patient. Thank you for helping me, showing me signs, and most of all, for giving me life. I promise to give it back.

Love,
Me.

There. Some things just need to be said.

I give myself credit for how far I have come. I ask for myself to always continue.

♥ Love and gratitude for this wonderful day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment