Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year. New you.

Hi. Today was nice, with everyone enjoying their last few days off before resuming the work week on Monday.

This morning I went running. I tried to make it for an hour but it was not easy in these below-freezing temps we are having - I had to keep stopping to walk. Hopefully I will get used to it soon. Snow was coming down while I was running and with the sun shining it looked like white glitter in the air.


Today I had 15 tangerines, juiced, 15 kiwis, 2 pears, and some dates. These days I am trying to have my last meal around 4:00. That way, you sleep more peacefully and body is able to concentrate on healing. You awake refreshed and not groggy. I noticed a difference when I started doing this.

I going to work now and a movie later. Sherlock Holmes, Avatar, Nine.....? Have a good night and beautiful thoughts. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment